In the year of COVID-19 and shelters being a safe outdoor environment for meetings and gatherings, the City of Montgomery has decided to extend shelter reservations this year to include November. Shelter reservations can be made online or in person at City Hall. Reservations can not be made over the phone. We ask any use of the park shelters, reserved or otherwise, follow the City’s COVID-19 Guidelines for shelter use.
- Ensure a minimum of six feet between tables
- Ensure a minimum of six feet when waiting in a food line or other food or beverage serving area
- No congregating in large groups
- No additional furniture, such as chairs and tables, can be brought into the shelter
- We ask if tables are moved from underneath the shelter, they are returned to their original location