What is EMS SignPost?
- EMS SignPost is a free service provided by the City of Montgomery.
- EMS SignPost gives peace of mind in case of emergency.
- EMS SignPost provides SAFE, SECURE & SMART ID card containing critical medical information for EMS responders in the Case of an Emergency.
- EMS SignPost allows you to share your medical information with family or friends to stay informed.
- EMS SignPost will allow users to scan and upload documents such as living wills and do not resusitate orders.
How do I get started?
You will need an account to participate in Montgomery’s EMS SignPost program.
- Register at EMSSignPost.com
- A confirmation email will be delivered to the email address that you used during your registration. Click on the link in the email to complete your registration and fill out your personal and health information.
For questions, contact the Montgomery Fire Department at (513) 985-1633.
A Calm Voice in Time of Crisis