Strawser Construction Inc. will begin the 2018 Black Onyx resurfacing program on Monday, July 9, or Tuesday, July 10, weather dependent. Several streets in The Winds, Ferris Williams and Montgomery Heights neighborhoods are included in this year’s program.
- Tollgate Lane, Mitchell Farm Lane to Schoolhouse Lane
- Knollbrook Terrace, Mitchell Farm Lane to Trailwind Drive
- Shelldale Way, Tollgate Lane to the end
- Baywind Drive, Windzag Lane to Trailwind Drive
- Southwind Drive, Pfeiffer Road to the end
- Trailwind Drive, Southwind Drive to the end
- Westwind Drive, Terminus to the end
- Jolain Drive, Zig Zag Road to Tollgate Lane
- Ross Avenue, Remington Road to the end
- Campus Lane, Zig Zag Road to the end
- Todd Avenue, Remington Road to Campus Lane
The application of the Black Onyx resurfacing product is expected to take 4 to 5 days to complete. There will be on-street parking restrictions posted by the Contractor the day the application is to take place. Also, the product takes several hours to dry, during which time vehicles will not be permitted to drive on it. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.