Saturday, Dec. 2, 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Tag your photos with #MontgomeryOhioHITV
Something for everyone all over town!
North Pole (Downtown Historic Montgomery/Neuilly-Plaisance Fountain area )
- At 5:00 p.m. Santa and his helpers will announce all of the winners of Montgomery’s Winter Coloring Contest and give away prizes. Santa will announce the winning child who will light the Montgomery Christmas tree and the streetscape along Montgomery Road! Then, the winners will ride with Santa in a carriage to Universalist Church and the North Pole Workshop.
- After the lighting, stroll down Shelly Lane and visit the North Pole Workshop.
North Pole Workshop (Universalist Church)
- Visit Santa!
- Join Mrs. Claus and create a winter craft.
- Enjoy free horse-drawn wagon rides that leave from the church and travel through downtown
Victorian Holiday Village (Ohio National Financial Services Campus)*available through 8:30 p.m. Check out facebook.com/ohionational for all the details.
- Explore Ohio National’s glittering Victorian Holiday Village decorated with thousands of lights and featuring exciting child-sized houses with holiday scenes and a miniature train. Enjoy the miniature-sized Ohio National post office, St. Nick’s workshop and other Victorian-inspired houses.
- Free photos with St. Nick (one per family) and free cocoa, free cookies and more.
- All guests are asked to bring a nonperishable food item (no glass containers), which will be donated to the Freestore Foodbank.
Winter Wonderland (Second Floor, Bethesda North Hospital)
- Don’t miss the holiday model train displays, music, fun winter-themed activities and entertainers.
- Enjoy hot cider, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers and a free gift for the children.
- The Light Up a Life program sells strands of holiday lights, to light up the boulevard, for $25 to recognize or memorialize those you hold dear with a light shining in their honor. Proceeds benefit the Patient Emergency Fund which helps patients who have needs above their normal hospitalization.
- Visit their facebook.com page for more information.
All Things Gingerbread (Twin Lakes Welcome Center)
- Holiday music for all ages
- Gingerbread Crafts for kids
- Gingerbread Cookies and Punch
- Visit lec.org or visit them at facebook.com for more information.
The “Jolly Trolley” Complimentary Holiday Shuttle:
- Runs between all four festive activities! Begins running at 5:00 p.m. at Twin Lakes and Bethesda North Hospital and will end service when it departs Ohio National Financial Services at 9:00 p.m.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing food or drink on the shuttle.
- Look for the shuttle stop signs that are on a wooden snowman.