२०१६ वार्षिक रिपोर्ट
About this report
The annual report is a comprehensive document detailing the achievements across all City departments and includes a full financial record for 2016. The annual report is 100 percent web-based and contains videos and interactive charts. In addition, each page is printer-friendly.
“Providing superior services and engaging with you to enhance our community!” This report outlines how Montgomery City Council and City staff worked to deliver on this mission in 2016.
Contained in a land area of 5.3 square miles, the City of Montgomery is located in northeastern Hamilton County, 12 miles from Cincinnati. The community was settled in 1795-96 by residents from two New York towns, Montgomery and Hopewell. Since its founding, the community attracted additional residents, leading to its incorporation in 1910. Much of the community’s growth has occurred in the last 35 years as development continued its northward advance along the interstate systems of southwest Ohio.
Today, Montgomery has approximately 3,800 housing units and is home to 10,251 residents. Montgomery derives much of its operating revenue from a one percent (1%) earnings tax to help fund a full range of City services, undertaken by 65 full-time and 40 part-time employees. Services provided by the City of Montgomery include: police and fire protection, development plan review and building inspections, recreational programming, maintenance of seven parks, street maintenance and snow/ice control of 92 lane-miles of roadway, as well as a host of other City programs.
Montgomery is located in the Sycamore Community Schools district, which has drawn national recognition for academic excellence. Sycamore Community Schools operate four elementary schools, an intermediate school, a junior high school and a high school.
Montgomery is home to a variety of commercial enterprises including: Bethesda North Hospital, Ohio National Financial Services, Columbia Chevrolet, Camargo Cadillac and many banking institutions just to name a few. In addition, the historic downtown is a thriving retail and dining area, including the famous Montgomery Inn Restaurant. The addition of the Triangle/Gateway Center development in 2007 brought several new businesses to the downtown area, including the very popular Stone Creek Dining Company. The City of Montgomery is also home to several churches of various denominations and other types of religious institutions.
हमारे प्रयासों को प्राप्त करने के प्रयास पर ध्यान केंद्रित कर रहे है.. ।
- एक समुदाय है कि आगे सोच रहा है, अभी तक अपने समृद्ध इतिहास और परंपरा का संमान करता है और एक समृद्ध भविष्य के लिए नवाचार के साथ इतिहास सम्मिश्रण के महत्व पर जोर देती है ।
- नागरिकों, व्यवसायों, और संगठनों, जो लगे हुए है और पृष्ठभूमि, विश्वासों और प्रतिभा में विविधता लाने के साथ भागीदारी, और हमारे समुदाय की सफलता में योगदान करते हैं ।
- जीवंत और समृद्ध व्यवसायों और संगठनों कि मनोरंजन, खरीदारी, और रोजगार के अवसरों के लिए एक प्रमुख स्थान Montgomery बनाते हैं ।
- विविध आवास विकल्प, सुरक्षित पड़ोस, प्रसिद्ध स्कूल, बकाया पार्क, और गृहनगर विशेष आयोजन ।
- एक शहर है कि बेहतर और अभिनव सेवाओं और कार्यक्रमों है कि आर्थिक रूप से आत्म स्थाई है उद्धार ।
- कर्मचारी जो सार्वजनिक सेवा में बहुत अच्छा प्रतिनिधित्व करते हैं ।
- हमारे पर्यावरण के नेतृत्व ।
We are Montgomery!