The Montgomery Citizens’ Leadership Academy (MCLA), “The Coolest Community Experience You’ll Ever Have,” is now accepting applications for the 2020 session.
Oversubscribed for the last twelve years, MCLA, locally developed and nationally recognized, is a program designed to move individuals from being residents to actively engaged citizens. MCLA allows residents to realize a dimension few will ever see. The Academy is comprised of ten unique workshop experiences.
- We Are Montgomery!
- Zen & the Art of Connection
- Montgomery… Our Town, USA
- Sycamore Community Schools and The 21st Century Learner
- Homeland Safety and Security in Your Own Backyard
- Taxes, TIFs, and Our Town
- Health Care: Montgomery’s Signature Industry
- Innovative Solutions in Public Works, Recreation and Parks
- History and Development… The Art of Co-Existence
- Service and Volunteerism: A New Call to Action!
Each workshop goes beyond the classroom and into the community to make the Montgomery Citizens’ Leadership Academy an encounter no Montgomery resident, business person or community organization member should miss. Space is limited. For more information, or to apply, visit montgomeryohio.org or contact Ray Kingsbury, director of citizen engagement, at email@example.com.