Saturday, July 13
Noon to 11 p.m.
Downtown Montgomery between Remington and Cooper Roads
Entertainment on Two Stages
- Sycamore Community Band – Noon
- Waiters Race – 2:00 p.m.
- Best of Bastille – 3:00 p.m.
- Eden – 3:30 p.m.
- DJ – 6:00 P.m.
- Naked Karate Girls – 8:00 p.m.
- Tom Bemmes Magic Show – 12:15 p.m.
- Juggling Show – 1:30 p.m.
- Cincinnati Dancing Pigs – 3:00 p.m.
- Pandini Brothers French Bistro Music – 5:30 p.m.
- The Mistics – 8:00 p.m.
Street Café Vendors
Enjoy a great variety of foods and snacks!
- Cheesecakery Mini Truck
- Chicken Mac Truck
- El Vaquero Mexican
- Euro Cafe
- Graeters Food Truck
- Montgomery Inn
- Pacific Kitchen
- Sammy’s Craft Burgers & Beers
- Stone Creek
- U Lucky Dawg Food Truck
- Z Place for Wine and Cheese
Fun games of luck, stilt walking balloon artists, pony rides, face painting, 9-hole putt-putt, snocones, and a fun youth art project!
Historic Walking Tour
Meet at Universalist Church at 1 p.m. Free!
Join an expert guide on a 60-minute walking tour of Montgomery’s preserved landmark homes and buildings dating back to the 1800s.