Saturday, July 14
Noon to 11 p.m.
Downtown Montgomery between Remington and Cooper Roads
Entertainment on two stages sponsored by:
- Sycamore Community Band – Noon
- Waiters Race – 2:00 p.m.
- Best of Bastille – 3:00 p.m.
- Eden – 3:30 p.m.
- DJ – 6:00 P.m.
- Naked Karate Girls – 8:00 p.m.
- Tom Bemmes Magic Show – 12:15 p.m.
- Juggernaut Jug Band – 1:30 p.m.
- Juggling Show – 4:00 p.m.
- Entente Musical Duo – 5:30 p.m.
- Fun French Playlist – 6:30 p.m.
- The Mistics – 8:00 p.m.
Street Café Vendors
Enjoy a great variety of foods and snacks!
- Blue Ash Chili
- El Vaquero
- Cinque Ristorante by Nicola’s
- European Cafe
- Graeter’s Ice Cream
- Montgomery Inn
- Rhino’s Frozen Yogurt
- Sammy’s Gourmet Burgers
- Stone Creek Dining Company
- SugarSnap! Sweet Treats
- The Pacific Kitchen
- U Lucky Dawg
Fun games of luck, stilt walking balloon artists, pony rides, face painting, 9-hole putt-putt, snocones, Rhino’s Frozen Yogurt, and a fun youth art project!
Historic Walking Tour
Meet at Universalist Church at 1 p.m. Free!
Join an expert guide on a 60-minute walking tour of Montgomery’s preserved landmark homes and buildings dating back to the 1800s.
Thank you to CarX, Huff Realty, Twin Lakes Senior Living Community, and Peoples Bank for event support.