Montgomery’s park system consists of over 96 acres of protected green space. Currently there are six parks, a nature preserve and pool. Each park is filled with natural beauty and recreation activities for the entire family.
What makes these parks unique among Cincinnati communities is that they are connected by over 10 miles of bike paths and sidewalks, allowing easy access for all residents. All parks and playgrounds are handicapped accessible.
All of Montgomery’s parks are great destinations, each offering a unique set of features.
- Dulle Park
- Johnson Nature Preserve
- Montgomery Park
- Municipal Pool
- Pfeiffer Park
- Pioneer Park
- Swaim Park
- Triangle Point Plaza
- Weller Park
(Distance of longest trail loop within the park)
- Montgomery Park paved trail .36 mi or 1907 feet
- Swaim Park paved trail .39 mi or 2033 feet
- Pioneer Park paved trail .54 mi or 2865 feet
- Dulle Park natural turf trail .67 mi or 3520 feet
- Johnson Nature Preserve natural turf trail .35 mi or 1825 feet
- Weller Park paved trail .64 mi or 3370 feet