To obtain a permit to erect a permanent or temporary sign or to report illegally posted signs, call the Montgomery Community Development Department at 792-8309.  All commercial signs require permits:

Any questions about regulations on signage should be directed to the Community Development Department. Warning, regulatory and informational signs, including street signs, that are placed in the public right-of-way to control or guide traffic are installed, maintained and repaired by the Montgomery Public Works Department. To report a missing or damaged sign, call 891-2424.


Posted on

September 26, 2014