Property Maintenance

property maintenance issue

Extreme example of property maintenance issue

The City of Montgomery has a property maintenance code, which sets minimum standards for both commercial and residential properties. For more information regarding this code or to report a complaint about the condition of a property within the City, including high grass, call the Montgomery Zoning and Code Compliance Officer at 792-8347.