Block Parties

block partyResidents interested in holding “block parties” that involve the closure of City streets must file an application with the city manager and submit a petition with at least 60% of affected property owners supporting the request.  If approved, barricades will be installed by the city to temporarily block off the street during party hours.  For information call city hall at 891-2424.