If you are planning to attend the concert, State Orders regarding Covid-19 are in effect and they include the following:
- On-site registration begins at 6:00 p.m.! (The concert begins at 7:00 p.m.) Everyone must go through one of 4 registration lines to enter and receive your registered sticker.
- No early set up is allowed. No set up ahead of the registration start time to claim a square is allowed. If anyone sets up chairs or blankets beforehand, everyone will have to leave the square and take away all items and go through the registration line at 6:00 p.m.
- There is a maximum of 1200 people or 255 squares whichever is reached first. After capacity is reached, registration will close and no additional entry will be permitted.
- Check in process! After you register, pick a painted square on the lawn and then you must return your flag (there is a flag per square) to the seating chart pop up tent. This is how we know who is seated where. This is for contact tracing purposes.
- Groups must be limited to 4 people per square but members from the same household may be seated together even if there are more than 4 people.
- Do not congregate around the stage or elsewhere as you walk to your square or as you exit.
- In the event of inclement weather, participants will be asked to disperse from the area completely. Do not congregate in nearby covered areas.
- Two food trucks will be on site. Currently Taste of Mexico and Sammy’s Gourmet Burgers are scheduled to be at the event beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Please wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
- If you are ill, please stay home!!!
- Additional parking is available at Good Shepherd Church.
Attention music lovers: Join us to hear the soulful sounds of the Mistics on Saturday night at Weller Park!
Saturday, September 26
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Weller Park – 8832 Weller Rd, Montgomery, OH 45249
- Two food trucks on site
- Socially distanced seating. (8′ squares painted 6′ apart)
- Bring blanket or lawn chairs
- Masks required as you enter and exit the park. Once seated you may remove them.
- No gathering space for folks in front of the stage