Click here to learn about all the fun activities planned this Fall!
Let’s continue moving forward together. All of our preventative measures matter in helping to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Follow mask requirements.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Montgomery Rd and Ronald Reagan Cross County Hwy Roundabout
Pfeiffer Road and Deerfield Road Roundabout Information
I’M LOOKING FOR…
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Try Montgomery A – Z
PARKS & RECREATION
Montgomery is a vibrant, high-quality, family oriented suburb of 10,200 located northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio, that embraces its future while valuing the traditions and history of its past. Founded in 1795, Montgomery was known for generations as a stopping point along the old “3-C” Highway (Cincinnati-Columbus-Cleveland). Montgomery is now easily accessible at the crossroads of I-275, I-71, Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway and US 22/Ohio 3, or locally known as Montgomery Road, the “main street” through town.
The colorful landscape, tree-lined streets and miles of brick paver sidewalks in Montgomery lend themselves to the charming “Americana” feel of this well-preserved, historic community. It is home to wonderfully quaint old buildings that are a reminder of a quieter, slower time in the community. The treasured Montgomery Heritage District, located in and around Montgomery Road, is a diversified and unique destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment with storefront shops, nationally-recognized and fine ethnic restaurants, galleries, services and performance venues.